General booking is now open for 2016’s Bath Literature Festival. Running from 26th February to the 6th March and will feature talks and interviews with authors, literary walks around Bath and of course events that celebrate Shakespeare’s 400th birthday which is also this year. The festival itself is this year is also celebrating its 21st year.
Highlights from this year’s festival include:
- Author, Sebastian Faulks talking about his new book Where My Heart Used to Beat (Amazon UK/ Amazon US)
- The Bath Big Read: Claire Fuller’s Our Endless Numbered Days (Amazon UK/ Amazon US)
- 21 Best Coming of Age Novels: To Celebrate the festival 21st birthday, Artistic Director Viv Groskop and Guardian Culture Writer Mark Lawson debate the novels which best depict the transition to adult hood. Including; Catcher in the Rye, Little Women and Great Expectations.
- Author Marian Keyes in Conversation (Amazon UK/ Amazon US)
- Deborah Moggach; author of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (Amazon UK/ Amazon US) and Tessa Hadley Creative Writing Professor at Bath Spa University and author.