This weeks post-apocalyptic reads selection is from book lover Alice who also works in her local independent bookshop; Hunting Raven.
Alice’s Fallout 5:
1. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry: A lovely tale full of life lessons and how to appreciate the world. A perfect companion for life! (Amazon UK/ Amazon US)
2. Dust by Hugh Howey: This is the final book in a post-apocalyptic trilogy – it has a fantastic ending full of optimism and hope for the world (and it’s a perfect post-apocalyptic read). (Amazon UK/ Amazon US)
3. An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth by Chris Hadfield: This is an inspirational biography by a Canadian Astronaut – one of my favourites! (Amazon UK/ Amazon US)
4. The Firm by John Grisham: A thriller that kept me hooked until the last page the first time I read it – I can’t wait to read it again. (Amazon UK/ Amazon US)
5. The Perks of Being a Wallfower by Stephen Chbosky: My favourite book ever so of course it’s coming with me! (Amazon UK/ Amazon US)
You Suddenly have to run from the bunker, you can only save one book, which do you rescue?
Perks of Being a Wallflower definitely. As I said it’s my favourite book.